OMI Consulting is expanding its business to provide support for Virtual Events!
As an IT Help Desk Intern, you will provide customer service and support for those events, assisting our end users via support ticket, email, and/or chat as needed. You will work closely with the OMI staff to develop detailed documentation, assist with setup and configuration of virtual technology solutions, and to monitor for and resolve technology-related issues during live events.
- Manage the setup, configuration, and maintenance of virtual event technology solutions on a project by project basis
- Assist event attendees, speakers, moderators, and exhibitors with streaming technology setup and use
- Assist with maintenance of user accounts and passwords
- Maintain documentation related to the execution of virtual event projects for every client
- Provide service and support for access related issues for virtual event attendees
- Answer help desk emails and maintain up to date information regarding ticket status and resolutions
- Gathering information, diagnosing end user needs, executing resolutions, and following up to confirm issues have been resolved
- Perform other tasks as assigned
What we’re looking for look
- Current student or recent graduate from any of the following programs of study: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business, or Marketing
- 0-2 years’ experience working with computer technology in a business or academic environment
- Experience using and managing help desk workflow management systems preferred
- Strong customer service, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills